- Highlights of Aizu
Highlights of Aizu
- A post station that retains the streets of the Edo period. "Ouchi-juku"Aizu and Nikko, called the Shimono Kaido, and played an important role as a post station for daimyo and travelers heading to Edo.It is extremely rare to see more than 30 thatched-roof private houses lined up, and about 800,000 tourists visit the area every year.
※15 minutes by car from the hotel
- It is a footbath located across the road from the hotel.
It is covered with a roof and you can enjoy the fresh hot springs.
Ashinomaki Hot Springs has a large amount of hot water, is said to have been open for 1300 years.
It has been loved by the locals more than ever.
It is now popular with many tourists as a secret hot spring Aizu
- Located on a plateau at an altitude of about 1,000 m to the south of Lake Inawashiro, it is a great location with a panoramic view of Mt. Bandai and Lake Inawashiro.
Under 33 giant windmills, Japan's largest wind farm, sunflowers bloom in the summer and cosmos bloom in the fall.
※Due to snow, it is closed from December to late April.
※60 minutes by car from the hotel
- Tsuruga Castle, the symbol of Aizuwakamatsu City, and its castle tower can be seen from almost anywhere in the city.
There are plenty of attractions such as red roof tiles, stone walls, and tea rooms.
Since it is a civic park, you can see people enjoying morning walks and jogging.It conveys the history of Aizu to the present while blending into modern life as a place of relaxation for the citizens.
※40 minutes by car from the hotel
- This valley, created by nature over many years, was named "Tower no Hetsuri" because of the cliffs lined with towers.Hetsuri is a cliff in the local language.A suspension bridge was built up to the tower-shaped cliff, and you can see a part of the inside of the cliff. In 1943, it was designated as a national natural monument.
※30 minutes by car from the hotel
- The area around the park is a treasure trove of wild birds, and you can enjoy singing throughout the four seasons.Around the Kannon Swamp been planted like flowers and trees where you can enjoy a variety of beauty in every season, walking path has been established 9 course, the Kannon swamp to show the facial expressions different in each spring, summer and autumn, while strolling at ease You can enjoy it.It is also famous for being visited by many photographers who were fascinated by the mysterious landscape.
※45 minutes by car from the hotel
- Kashi OhashiKashi Ohashi is a 199m long bridge located on the end point side of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism project section of General National Highway No. 289 "Koshi Road".
In the season of fresh green and autumn leaves, you can enjoy a magnificent view with the surrounding mountains in the background.
※50 minutes by car from the hotel